At a Glance
- Located at Mt. Seymour Parkway at Parkgate Avenue
- 4 x 3-storey wood-frame buildings
- 27 x 2- & 3-bedroom townhomes
- Adjacent to Northlands Golf Course
- 6-minute walk to Parkgate Village Shopping Mall
- Near Deep Cove watersports
- Close to Mt. Seymour skiing & trails
- 6-minute drive to Capilano University
- 6-minute drive to Highway 1
At 27North, embrace all the North Shore has to offer with 1-, 2- and 3-level homes ranging from 894 – 1,724 sq ft. Inspired by the elements of its surroundings, 27North offers exquisite West Coast-influenced neutral tones and natural finishes in its intelligently-curated interiors that are designed for comfortable, spacious family living. Conceived and built in collaboration by Intergulf and Tatla Developments, along with a handpicked team of local architects, engineers, and interior designers, 27North is the result of a project team committed to building quality family homes that anchor communities for generations to come. Lifestyle essentials, like grocery stores, schools, restaurants, and a community recreation centre are all part of your walkable neighbourhood. Lush, tree-lined streets within steps of parks, trails, and rivers surround 27North, making your backyard an outdoor playground. Imagine enjoying your morning coffee while watching the sunrise over the North Shore, hosting rooftop barbecues on warm summer evenings, or sipping a glass of wine while taking in the breathtaking vista. Ringed by trees, mountains, and a picturesque golf course, the view never gets old.
Pricing for 27North
This development is in its pre-construction phase. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to 27North updates.
Floor Plans for 27North
This development offers a selection of 27 townhomes consisting of 11 x 2-bedroom homes from 894 – 1,284 sq ft and 16 x 3-bedroom residences from 1,609 – 1,724 sq ft. Of these, three two-bedroom units will be modified for accessible living needs.
- Exquisite West Coast-inspired neutral tones & natural finishes
- Elegant European-inspired laminate hardwood floors in Brushed Oak
- 100% wool carpet in all bedrooms, hallways, dens & stairs
- Modern electric fireplaces with quartz tile surround
- Central heating and air-conditioning system
- Expansive windows for maximum daylight
- roller shade window coverings for privacy
- Spacious walk-in closets complete with functional built-in shelving in select master bedrooms
- 9’ ceilings in living areas
- Private oversized rooftop decks
- Full-sized energy efficient Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Lavish quartz countertops, backsplash & kitchen island with under cabinet storage space
- Crafted snow-white gloss cabinetry
- Built-in pullout storage
- Integrated magic corner kit
- Grohe single-level, high-arc pulldown faucet
- 18-guage hand-fabricated 10mm Excalibur undermount stainless steel sink with garburator
- Built-in under-counter waste bins
- Recessed pot lighting with LED under cabinet strip lighting
- 500 CFM Faber integrated, slim line high-powered hood fan
- Built-in Panasonic microwave oven with sleek stainless-steel trim-kit
- Fisher & Paykel premium stainless-steel appliances:
- Full-height counter depth fridge with large capacity freezer drawer
- 30” 5-burner freestanding gas range
- Blomberg built-in dishwasher
- Exquisite white quartz bathroom vanities & backsplash
- Square edge vertical grain wood cabinetry finished in warm espresso with soft close hardware
- porcelain floor & wall tile
- Contemporary floating full-length wall mirror with medicine cabinet an&d recessed LED ambient lighting
- Beautifully-polished chrome accents
- Grohe single-lever chrome faucets
- Acritec double vanities with rectangle under-mount sinks in all ensuites
- En suite showers feature oversized Eurostyle rain showerhead & slide bar
- Electric NuHeat flooring in en suites
Courtyards between buildings provide a shared walkway and private outdoor amenity areas for each home. There is also a children’s play area at the western end of the property. Most residences have a private rooftop patio.
Parking and Storage
All homes have individual residential storage and bike storage space. An underground parkade provides 52 parking stalls, including six for visitors.
Maintenance Fees at 27North
$0.24 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for 27North
Tatla Developments is a Vancouver-based company which specializes in multi-family & commercial real estate development, investment, construction, and management.Intergulf Development Group are more than homebuilders. Informed by over 30 years of successful projects and led by innovative Intergulf Intelligence, their approach emphasizes thoughtful planning. From identifying the location to executing every last detail, they maintain the highest standard of quality and craftsmanship. This methodology has been applied to Intergulf communities at SFU’s UniverCity, from the pioneering Novo residences in 2004 to their recent success at The Peak.
UniverCity has come a long way since Novo – all the conveniences you expect in a community are right outside your door, including dining, banking, and childcare options. Stuart Howard Architects have been selected to design 27North. They are committed to creating high-quality, cost-effective, innovative design solutions for their clients. Over the years, the firm has been involved in many building types with a strong emphasis on residential buildings, and heritage restoration and rehabilitation. Various members of the firm are multiple award winners in residential design. Feel free to contact us at any time regarding pricing and/or floor plans for specific units and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as we can!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US. MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP WITH AN ACCOUNT TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR VIP LIST - THIS WILL GIVE YOU FIRST NOTICE ON ALL FUTURE LISTINGS.
|Address:||3468 MOUNT SEYMOUR PW|
|Type of Building:||Townhomes, Strata Condos|
|Management Company:||Intergulf and Tatla Development|