• West Coast architecture with modern details such as brick and glass bring defined style to the neighbourhood.
• The five-storey, wood-frame building offers convenient street-level shops and amenities.
• A lobby full of refined lines and minimalist accents includes a hint of North Vancouver whimsy, with an abstract tree branch inspired chandelier.
• The large geometric public art sculpture “You Are Here”, designed by local artist Ruth Beer, doubles as seating and a social gathering place.
• Contemporary flat-panel cabinetry in a modern high-gloss finish.
• Timeless and durable Calacatta-inspired quartz countertops.
• Large-format backsplash has a unique grey line work that adds an elegant and simple contrast.
• Stainless steel appliance package includes:
o Whirlpool gas range stove and oven
o Whirlpool dishwasher
o Integrated glide-out AEG hood fan
o Fisher + Paykel single-door fridge with bottom-mount freezer
o Panasonic microwave and trim kit
• Under-cabinet lighting to illuminate your prep space.
• Under-mount, single-bowl sink features a brushed stainless steel Grohe faucet with pulldown spray nozzle.
• Convenient USB charging outlets.
• Pullout waste and recycle bin container system.
• Well-designed layouts showcase both innovative and classic design, allowing space to function seamlessly.
• Interior design by award-winning North Vancouver-based firm “The Mill”.
• Overheight ceilings – up to 9 feet in most living areas – provide an expansive and lofty feeling.
• Each home has a bright modern color scheme, with an open shelf accent cabinet in light or charcoal oak.
• Enjoy the honey-toned wood laminate flooring, with luxurious in-floor radiant heating throughout.
• Energy-efficient, front loading washer/dryer.
• Every home has a large private outdoor space, many of which offer views of the North Shore mountains or Burrard Inlet.
• Brushed chrome hardware with stain nickel door pulls. Horizontal blinds throughout for added privacy.
• Soft-close, flat-panel vanity cabinetry.
• Quality German fixtures by Grohe.
• Enjoy the modern vanity mirror that is cleverly hung to create a floating effect.
• Relax in the deep soaker tub and/or frameless glass shower with rainfall shower head.
• Noteworthy details include a sleek Duravit lavatory, and porcelain flooring/tile surrounds.
• Developed and built by Anthem, a leading local home builder known for its uncompromising commitment to design, quality and operational efficiency.
• Industry-leading Homeowner Care provided by Anthem.
• Our WBI 2-5-10 New Home Warranty means your new home is protected for up to 10 years.
• Feel extra secure with your state-of-the-art building entry system, security cameras and key fob entry.
• The well-lit residential parkade and floor-restricted elevator access means residents are safer, day and night.
• Fire sprinkler systems in all home and common areas.
• Host parties, birthdays or other celebrations in the 1,000-square-foot common area entertainment lounge and kitchenette.
• Marine + Fell’s generous common outdoor patio is an ideal shared space to socialize on summer nights.
With 80 condo units being housed above the first floor of retail stores, this fantastic urban development will make strolling out to lunch or dinner with friends or grabbing that morning latte a breeze. The walkability factor is outstanding with Capilano Square one block away housing a Save-on Foods, Bed, Bath & Beyond, and Shoppers Drug Mart, with the Capilano Mall directly across the street from that. You can also achieve that zen state of mind at the nearby yoga studio down the street.
725 Marine Drive offers studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units, with parking for the 80 residential units, while transit out front on Marine Drive makes traveling the commuting corridors easily accessible in addition to accessing biking, hiking, and ski trails! These 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms + den boutique homes range from approximately 565 - 1,196 sq.ft. and feature modern exteriors and well-designed interiors. Plus, homeowners will enjoy access to new retail amenities at their doorstep.
• Carwash station
• Indoor Lounge
• Outdoor lounge patio
Approximately $0.44 per sqft.
Includes: hot water, gas, radiant in-floor heating, etc.
|Address:||725 MARINE DR|
|Type of Building:||Strata Condos|
|Postal Code:||V7M 1H4|